It's been months, no.
It's been CENTURIES since my last post!!!
I've neglected this journal for too long, so I decided to write something.
Recently, I've been busy (well, not that busy actually) with my study, Next year, in early May, I'm gonna face the national exams~ Then I'm sure I'm gonna be even busier after that since I have to prepare for my enrollment to college!
Woohoo~ I'm gonna be a college student soon!!!
I've decided to choose Accounting as my major. Well, it's not my favorite though, but I'm good at it. And~ I think this major could lead me to a big amount of money LOL
Oh, it's holiday!
Time for me to download all those animes~
Aaaaanyway, there are lots of things happened this year.
SHINee came to my country.
Jay Park came to my country.
AND I MISSED BOTH!
But I wasn't so down since Jay has promised us to come back here next year. HAHA.
And... about SHINee...
All I gotta say is: I MISS TAEMIN'S BEAUTIFUL SHAMPOO-ADS-LIKE HAIR!!!
See? Things I write are always POINTLESS.
Since 2011's coming closer, I'm gonna write down some wishes then~
1. Pass the national exam ---> I DUN WANNA SPEND ANOTHER YEAR IN HIGH S
2. Be accepted in college ---> honestly I'm still thinking and craving for scholarships in Japan or South Korea, but... well~ dreams are dreams T.T aaaanyway, if you have any infos, TELL ME. PLEASE. I BEG YOU.
3. Grow taller ---> THIS is the thing that I haven't achieved since last year. Well, I think I grew about 1 cm actually O.o
4. Master Korean ---> at least I wish I could find a place to learn it formally. I find it difficult to learn it by myself T.T
5. Have my own income ---> so I could spend it freely for my pleasure HAHA
THERE ARE LOTS OF THINGS I WANT~
I'M NOT PATIENT ENOUGH TO LIST EVERYTHING
I can't imagine it...
I'm going 17 next year.
Gonna have my own resident ID.
Gonna have my own driving license.
HELL YEAH! FREEEEEDOOOOOOM!
Hahahaha~ I expect too much.
Let's end this.
See you later~
As Ryan Higa said, "LESS THAN THREE"